Chiropractic Office Design
Profit by design
The Science behind Davlens’ Chiropractic office design and consultation services
The unique approach to Davlens Chiropractic office design allows you to streamline your flow and enhance the utilization of every square inch of your clinic. In recent studies, 87% of the Chiropractors that have contacted us severely underutilized their space. This means that with proper Chiropractic office design, the likelihood is that YOU can be adjusting higher volumes of patients or increase your services without the need to relocate or expand. Since 1987, we have developed Key design elements that simplify your daily activities and lower stress. The design of your facility SHOULD focus on much more than just what the facility looks like. While first impressions are our specialty, balancing the décor with the expectations of the neighborhood is critical. We can assist you with the design of an entire clinic, or a single room or area in your facility. Once we understand the clinical and business results you want to achieve, we can enlighten you to what has helped other Chiropractors achieve those results, eliminating the need for you
to reinvent the wheel. Over the past 28 years, our Chiropractic office design team has spent countless hours working with the top colleges, management and coaching organizations to develop the most efficient work places to simplify the doctors’ ability to carry out those teachings. We work hand in hand with the leading product suppliers of the profession to truly understand the best function and utilization of the products direct form the manufacturer, not some watered down interpretation of how a product is supposed to function.
We integrate these teachings and guidelines into prototypical design concepts that can then be tailored to the uniqueness of the Chiropractor. No longer do you have to guess, or reinvent the wheel. Over 5,000 Chiropractors around the world have used our design services to product a workplace that supports and enhances their daily activities. We specialize in creating an office that allows you to do more in less space and in less time, dramatically improving productivity and profitability. We focus on improving your results with the most Chiropractic office design systems and strategies possible
So what are you thinking about?
- Expanding volume or services
- Establishing a new practice
- Remodeling to improve results
- Creating a satellite office
- Test fits
- Ground up construction
- Stay in your existing space or do you have to move to achieve your goals?
- Which potential location will produce the most with the least investment?
What we will expect from you
- 1. Clear vision of what you WANT, not what you think you can have
- 2. Openness to be honest with us. Your vision should be yours, not a copy of someone else’s
- 3. Don’t take my word about something. Ask us , challenge us. We will gladly have you talk to others with similar situations
- 4. Realize that you may have to pay a little more up front to save much more in the future
- 5. Open room, closed room, Semi open room?
- 6. Be willing to learn from what the profession has learned. While you are unique, there are countless similarities between you and the thousands of others we have served.
- 7. We all understand that this is not just about you, it is about your ability to serve your patients to the highest level possible so they can achieve their highest level of health and wellness that they deserve.