Expansion to some means enlargint their square footage, but this comes with high costs and distractions that may actually prevent someone from achieving their goals. Sometimes more is not better, it is just more. the majority of our clients, before they were our clients, waste huge amounts of space. Our unique insight can help determine if you can grow your volume and services without moving, and if you have to move, help you determine exactly the right sixe and shape of yoru dream practice.
Looking to downsize? Stop flushing money down th etoilet. Our space and time saving concepts will simplify your ability to do more in less time and in less space. increase yor uprofitability by improving the operating efficiency of your staff. We have developed highly effective, high volume practices in as little as 325 square feet. As a matter of fact, Davlen began when Jeanne David, our "functional design manager" started her career as a CA working in a 2 1/2 car garage attached to the doctors house. You will be pleasantly suprised at how much you can do with so little.
We are experts in packing 21 pounds of Chiropractic into a 5 pound office. 87% of the doctors we have spoken to severely underutilize the space that they lease. We can discuss the benefits of Closed room, Open room or semi-open room, and determine which helps you achieve your goals . Once you attract and convert your leads into into patients, it is important to streamline their flow through your practice, and to simplify your activities so you can serve more patients in less time. Your time is the most valuable to the practice and creating a workplace that allows you to have total control over what you do and when you do it is the best investment you can make.TESTIMONIALS
1. discussion of clinical and business goals
2. Establish a growth calendar that matches your intended patient volume
3. determine the proper amount of space that allow you to grow into your goals instead of restricting you or having you lease more space than you need.
4. What is the proper geometry of your dream office
5. How will the demographics of your location impace the PVA and WPV potential of the practice
6. What SHOULD be done instead of what COULD be done?
1. What is your result statement
2. What are the systems and strategies that produce consistant and predictable results for your patients
3. What are the parameters, guidelines and success principals of your practice
4. What would the dream practice be like if were were going to be 1,000 of them spread across the country
1. What does not work for you in yoru current space
2. DO you want to add volume
3. Do you want ot add services
4. DO you think you need more or less space
5. What should you do instead of what could you do to help you achieve yoru practice goals.
Proper Chiropractic office design revolves around
the unique needs of the Chiropractic Profession.
Connect with us today for your initial consultation
& become a member of our family